Corian® is the original solid surface which was developed by DuPont over 40 years ago. It is a non-porous material, manufactured from a unique blend from Natural minerals and acrylic, which creates hard wearing kitchen worktops that are made to last.
- Unlimited design possibilities – flowing curves and shapes
- Coved upstands (a curved join to the worktop) for easy cleaning
- Wall panels
- Seamless joints give a neat and hygienic appearance
- Over 60 worktop colours
- Moulded sinks to match
- Easy to clean and maintain
- If serious damage to the worktop surface occurs, it can easily be restored to the original, new 'just fitted look'
- DuPont™Corian® 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Templating, fabrication and installation.
The picture above is in 65mm thick Glacier White Corian® and has a curve which matches the curved shape of the pan drawers. The Corian® end panel to the floor and Corian® hob splashback are both seamlessly joined to the worktop.